We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information Automatically Collected
When you interact with Indri through the Service, we receive, store and/or automatically log non-identifiable information about you and your computer. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. For example, when visiting our Service, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, Internet protocol (IP) address, and information about your use of and actions on our Service.
AGGREGATED PERSONAL INFORMATION
In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Service, Indri often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the personal information and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and Indri may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. Indri may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Service to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Service with your browser settings. On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Service works for you.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to help protect personal information. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. Mistakes may happen. Bad actors may defeat even the best safeguards. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any information to Indri via the Internet.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access to and use of the Service is subject to the Terms of Service at Indri.co/terms
Last Updated 10/1/15