What We CollectWe get information about you in a range of ways:
- Personal Information: In the course of using the Service (whether as a Client or Agency partner), we may require or otherwise collect information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Examples of Personal Information include your name, email address, company address, billing address, and phone number.
- Payment Information: If you use the Service to make or receive payments, we will also collect certain payment information, such as credit card, PayPal or other financial account information, and billing address.
- Identity Verification: We may collect Personal Information, such as your taxpayer identification number, to validate your identity or as may be required by law, such as to complete tax filings. We may request documents to verify this information, such as tax forms or other documentation.
- Events/Surveys: We also collect other information (e.g., web events, survey participants, etc.) you voluntarily give us directly and via services like Google oAuth, LinkedIn, or Facebook.
Information Automatically Collected
Aggregated Personal Information
User Of Personal InformationWe use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services.
- We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Service, in addition to other endorsements. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing Of Personal InformationWe may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Information Choices And Changes
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Service with your browser settings. On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Service works for you.
Links To Other Websites
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may ask us to refrain from sharing your personal information with certain Indri affiliates and other third parties for their marketing purposes. Please contact us by e-mail using the information on the Contact Us page.
Security Of Your Personal Information
Other Terms And Conditions
Your access to and use of the Service is subject to the Terms of Service at indridigital.com/terms
Last Updated 2/18/19